Resettable Call Points have advanced to the next generation with the introduction
of the ReSet, which offers the look and feel of a traditional break
glass, coupled to the advantages and convenience of the ReSet concept.
The ReSet has been designed from the start to fully comply with the
latest requirements of the new Call Point Standard EN54-11, whilst also
incorporating all the features required by installers to make both
commissioning and ongoing maintenance rapid and foolproof.
Users benefit by having a call point that is fully compliant, has
look of a break glass to deter vandals, enables immediate location of
an operated device and allows the simple ReSet operation without
searching for replacement glasses.
- EN54-11 approved (Cert No. 653a/02)
- Red call point for surface mount applications (includes back box
and wall plate)
- Series 01 model - includes two resistor values 470R & 680R
- Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence
- Positive activation that mimics the feel of breaking glass
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operating element - no broken glass
- No glass elements to break, lose or incorrectly fit during
- Complete functional test with every activation
- Extremely attractive, high value look and feel
- Low profile, heavy-duty terminations - Two built-in resistor